Ear Hearing Protection
Find the Right Ear Hearing Protection at Hearsafe Australia
Too often, ear hearing protection fails to do its most fundamental job: shielding the ears from premature hearing loss. Earplugs are often poorly designed. They might use the wrong materials or fit in such an uncomfortable and inaccurate way that they don’t end up offering much protection at all. At Hearsafe Australia, we dedicate ourselves to providing a better class of hearing protection to the industries and professionals that need it.
Common Mistakes People Make Regarding Ear Hearing Protection
When it comes to purchasing ear safety protection—whether for your profession or for blocking out noise during sleep—most consumers make at least one major mistake. These might include:
- Not being willing to invest:You can buy cheap silicone earplugs in bulk at almost any store. Because of how prevalent these types of earplugs are, many people assume that earplugs shouldalwaysbe cheap. The truth is that you get what you pay for with hearing protection. At Hearsafe Australia, we believe our prices are entirely reasonable, given the quality of our product. Investing in our products means investing in the preservation of your hearing—a truly priceless asset.
- Not going the custom route:We are known for making custom moulded hearing protection products. The custom aspect is crucial for numerous reasons. First, custom-moulded earplugs are manufactured based on ear impressions fromyourears, which means they fit perfectly. There’s no discomfort with these earplugs. Secondly, a perfect fit means they form a perfect seal, which provides more insulation and gives much better hearing protection. Trust us: once you’ve worn custom ear protection, you will never go back.
- Not picking out earplugs for your specific situation:The ideal ear safety protection will vary depending on your needs. Professional musicians need different plugs than people working in extreme industrial environments. Instead of looking for general purpose earplugs, shop for hearing protection explicitly geared towards your profession or industry.
Problems Hearsafe Australia Addresses
When you choose us for your hearing protection needs, we go out of our way to solve common problems and pain points that customers have experienced in the past. These include:
- Underserved industries:Say you are a musician or sound engineerlooking for hearing protection for live music environments. On the one hand, you need to protect your ears from exposure to loud music for hours at a time. On the other hand, you need to retain the ability to hear with clarity and sensitivity. We carry a whole stock of hearing protection products geared towards the music industry, from earplugs for drummers or guitarists to in-ear monitors.
- Discomfort:If you have previously hated wearing earplugs because they were uncomfortable, know that you won’t have that problem with us. Our custom-moulded hearing protection fits snugly and comfortably every time.
- No lasting value:Too many types of earplugs lose their structural integrity and function after a limited number of uses. We build our earplugs to last, to make sure you get maximum return on your investment.
About Hearsafe Australia
For 15 years and counting, we have been bringing better earplugs, in-ear monitors and other ear hearing protection products to the Australian market. To learn more about our business,contact us today.