Hearsafe Offers an Extensive Line of Noise Cancelling Ear Plugs
For over 15 years, Hearsafe has been offering the best noise-cancelling earplugs for musicians, industry, motorsports and military applications. Protect your hearing from loud noises or tune out the distracting sounds around you with our high performance, high quality and well-priced earplugs.
Tips Regarding Choosing Noise Cancelling Ear Plugs
We get subjected to a lot of environmental noise throughout the day that can hurt our hearing long term. No more is this true than for workers in manufacturing, motorsport, music, and other industries. When you are looking for noise-cancelling ear protection, remember the following:
- Look for earplugs that are designed to cancel the types of noises that you hear regularly. Musicians seeking ear protection, for example, will find earplugs that cancel all noises outside a specific decibel range, as they also need to hear the other members of their band or orchestra.
- Comfort is another thing to look for in earplugs. When you need plugs for your work or while you sleep, you don’t want to be distracted by the feel of them in your ears.
- A final thing to look for is the ease of use. The earplugs should be easy to insert and take out while giving a secure fit. Our earplugs were initially developed for the military with these needs in mind.
The Importance of Noise Cancelling Earplugs for Musicians
More than almost any other industry that can result in hearing loss, musicians rely on their ability to hear making ear protection a vital necessity. This protection is needed while the musician performs with their group as well as when they practice alone. Here are a few ways noise cancelling earplugs are necessary for musicians.
- Many musicians practice or record with their instrument in small rooms that can compound the effect the sound has on their hearing. While there might be little to no immediate effect, over time, this increased noise can reduce hearing.
- Anyone who has stood too close to the speakers at a concert and had to deal with ringing ears the next day knows the importance of ear protection for fans as well as the musicians themselves. Protecting your ears now will let you get the same enjoyment from music down the line.
- Our noise cancelling ear protection for musicians are designed with their needs in mind, reducing the sound to safe levels while letting them hear their instrument and the music of the group.
Tips Regarding Using Sound Cancelling Ear Plugs
Once you have your sound-cancelling earplugs, here are a few tips on how to get the most out of them:
- One tip a lot of people miss is not to overuse them. Our brains seek sound, and they desire auditory input. Blocking out all sound for long periods can make your brain more sensitive to noises.
- Make sure that the earplugs fit completely into the ear. Spaces will allow more if the external noises through.
- Use a case to hold your earplugs when not in use. Earplugs are small, so they can be easily lost. A case will prevent this.
Why Customers Should Use Hearsafe
If you value your hearing and want to keep it in later life, ear protection is one of the best ways to do this. To learn more about our hearing protection products, including noise-reducing earplugs, contact us today.